Action adventure indie platformer Wuppo finally makes its way to PlayStation Network and Xbox Live today, with a boxed PS4 version arriving next week.
Originally released for Steam on Sept 29, 2016, Wuppo sees players playing as an exiled Wum looking for a new home. The journey involves strange creatures, various puzzles, and monsters. Since its release, the game is currently enjoying a 97 percent positive rating on Steam.
Meanwhile, North American players who prefer physical copies can pick up the PS4 version starting next week, Nov 17. Available only at GameStop, the retail copy will only cost $19.99. And parents don’t even have to worry, as ESRB gave the game an E for Everyone rating.
If you’re still on the fence about this game, check out its features and trailer below.
- Explore a wondrous world filled with Wums, Fnakkers and other strange creatures.
- Resolve an ancient conflict on your quest for a new home.
- Utilize items and social skills to overcome diverse challenges.
- Fight numerous enemies, ranging from small, to big, to MASSIVE!
- Collect filmstrips to discover the world’s detailed history.
- Enjoy an enchanting and memorable orchestrated soundtrack.