This HD remaster of KING Art’s point-and-click whodunit game features graphical enhancements, such as remastered animations and lighting. Additional language support for French, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese are also added via subtitles, bringing the game’s language options to eight.
As an added bonus, those who already own the original The Raven on Steam will automatically get the remastered version for free. Additionally, from now until March 20, Steam users can enjoy a 25 percent discount when buying the game ($19.99 down to $14.99) or its deluxe version ($24.99 down to $18.74). Both versions of the game are bundled together when purchasing. On the other hand, the PS4 version is $39.99 while the Xbox One version is $29.99.
About the game
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before?
Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting and hair in full HD resolution