Bandai Namco announced recently that the first downloadable content for their popular fighting game “Tekken 7” will release on August 31.
Perhaps the most notable addition is the “Ultimate TEKKEN Bowl,” where players take a break from the usual fighting to play bowling. Aside from bowling, the game’s first dlc pack will also contain the following:
- Blood Vengeance School Uniforms (for Xiaoyu and Alisa)
- Swimsuits for all female fighters
- Vintage 1920s bathing suits
- Idol Master themed outfits for all female fighters
- Traditional Japanese Fundoshi for all male fighters
This DLC pack is the first one for season pass holders. Those who do not have the pass can also purchase the content separately.