Spain-based Eclipse Games announced today that they are bringing their tabletop arcade combat racing game Super Toy Cars to Nintendo Switch on March 2 for $9.99.
Originally released for Steam on June 6, 2014, Super Toy Cars sends players to race in 16 different cars across 15 different tracks. Set in 5 locations, each track features everyday objects and offers various power-ups to help players zoom ahead into first place. Local split-screen multiplayer for up to four people is also available for those who are tired with racing against computer-controlled racers.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models.
- 15 different tracks in 5 different locations.
- 5 different event types for each track in the game.
- Career mode comprising 48 events.
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer.