With just a little over two weeks before release, Focus Home Interactive posted a gameplay trailer for “Spintires: MudRunner.”
Coming out on October 31, off-road vehicle simulator “MudRunner” is dubbed as the “ultimate version” of its previous iteration, “Spintires.” After selling over a million copies of the PC version, the game is also now coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Aside from graphical upgrades, “MudRunner” will have a new sandbox map, a new challenge mode with nine dedicated maps, 13 new vehicles, and a revised physics engine. With these changes, players will have to be quick on their feet in order to overcome various obstacles with the help of their vehicle’s power. Multiplayer mode of up to four players is also available.
Current “Spintires” owners on Steam will enjoy a 50 percent discount for “MudRunner,” on top of the current 10 percent preorder discount. Its regular price is $29.99.
- The ultimate version of the PC million-selling game Spintires
- A wider selection of 19 incredible all-terrain vehicles
- An immense, untamed sandbox environment
- Overhauled graphics and advanced physics engine for extreme realism
- Perilous objectives and deliveries in extreme conditions
- New game mode for a greater challenger available for solo and 4 player co-op
- Mods on PC for an ever-evolving experience