Rocket League got two new cars today as part of its new DC Super Heroes downloadable content pack, released along with the game’s patch version 1.42.
Licensed from Warner Bros., the $3.99 (or equivalent) DLC pack turns these two Batman cars into battle-cars:
- Tumbler from The Dark Knight Rises
- Batmobile from the 1989 Batman movie
The following themed items are also included in the DLC pack:
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
Our Mini Update is now LIVE on all platforms!
?v1.42 Patch Notes: https://t.co/bgBbNF7x7C
?Join the convo/post about issues on Reddit: https://t.co/Lx89H2RKB0
?DC DLC Info: https://t.co/fUQvVv6thr
?Don't see the update? Restart Steam/your console. pic.twitter.com/aHnBc7gSUJ
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) March 5, 2018
Aside from new battle-cars and themed items, Rocket League also received some updates, such as stormy map variants, spectator mode chat, and competitive season rewards. A few bug fixes are also included.
To get more details about the patch, view the game’s patch notes here.