Eastasiasoft Limited and SideQuest Studios published today a ten-minute long gameplay with developer commentary for their upcoming game, Rainbow Skies.
Releasing June 26 for North America and June 27 for Europe and Asia, Rainbow Skies is a turn-based tactical role-playing game for PlayStation 3, 4, and Vita. It is a successor to the 2012 game, Rainbow Moon.
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colourful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.