After its Steam and PlayStation 4 release yesterday, puzzle-based game My Memory of Us launches on Xbox One today for $22.99.
Set in The City, My Memory of Us focuses on a young boy and girl who were enjoying life together before the war. A robotic occupation begins in The City, and the two kids must suddenly find ways to stay together and survive.
About My Memory of Us
Narrated by a legendary actor of stage and screen, My Memory of Us is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling story game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. Created by Juggler Games as an ode to their grandparents and the millions of others who faced occupation during World War II, My Memory of Us begins in The City – a place inspired by pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out and the children, faced with forced separation, work together to find ways to stay together and survive the threat of the evil occupation.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows 10