South Korean online, free-to-play multiplayer PC shooter game Ironsight is gearing up for its upcoming closed beta on Nov 14.
Developed by Wiple Games, Ironsight is a futuristic warfare game set in a dystopian worldin 2025. Two warring factions, the North American Atlantic Forces (NAF) and the Energy Development Enterprise Network (EDEN), are fighting each other over ownership of the last remaining natural resources on Earth. These two factions also serve as the teams that players can pick when playing a match. Wiple is using their own custom engine, called “Iron Engine,” to power the game.
Those who are interested in participating can sign up at ironsightgame.com to be on the waiting list. Alternatively, they can also purchase one of the three founder packs to ensure a spot in the closed and open beta. All three levels of the packs – Soldier’s, Sergeant’s, and General’s – guarantee access to the betas along with other exclusive perks and items. The packs are priced at $19.99, $49.99, and $99.99, respectively. These packs will be available for purchase before and during the closed beta, but may also be sold during the open beta depending on demand. Aeria Games, a division of gamigo AG, will be handling the hosting for the game.
In the meantime, you can check out the game’s features and gameplay trailer below.
- Thrilling Multiplayer Action: Pick a side (team NAF or team EDEN) and fight for Earth’s last remaining resources.
- Discover the Iron Engine™: Enjoy a stunning modern game with high-end visuals and complete compatibility across PC systems.
- Over 14 Unique Battlefields: Discover varied environments with destructible and interactive elements as well as dynamic weather effects.
- Over 100 Different Weapons: Unlock weapons of all kinds (such as Sniper Rifles, Shotguns, Assault Rifles, SMGs and many more) and find the one made just for you!
- Unlock Weapon and Character Skins: Customize your character to your playstyle and personal aesthetic.
- Drones, Baby, Drones: Operate drones to drop Napalm and EMP explosives and use various other tactical gadgets to pierce through the enemy’s defenses or protect your position.
- Teamwork is Key: Join a clan and play competitive or co-op matches with your friends to claim the top spot on the Ironsight leaderboards.