SOEDESCO, publisher of games such as Wuppo, announced today that they are bringing Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince to PC and Xbox One on Dec 12.
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince is a pixel art 2D puzzler that requires players to control two characters at the same time. Each character is in their own dimension, with one representing good and the other representing evil. Each character’s movement is also the opposite of the other, challenging players’ dexterity and coordination to bring each one to safety. There are more than 30 puzzles to solve and multiple endings to unlock.
Developed by Gamera Interactive, the game will come out on Dec 12 for PC via Steam and Xbox One. This title is also eligible for the Xbox Play Anywhere feature, allowing Xbox One X and Windows 10 owners to enjoy the game on their devices. Pricing has not been revealed yet.
- Control two characters simultaneously and guide them to safety
- Overcome deadly traps while making your way through 30+ levels
- Discover hidden secrets on your journey through the dimensions
- Get creative, to figure out the optimal path to reach your goal
- Enjoy a timeless pixel art style reminiscent of a classic era of games