Post-apocalyptic underwater side-scrolling shooter “Earth Atlantis” digitally launched for the Nintendo Switch today in North America and Europe.
Priced at $14.99 (14.99 euros or 13.49 pounds), “Earth Atlantis” features an art style reminiscent of 14th century sketches. Set at the end of the 21st century when 96 percent of the Earth is submerged underwater, players must explore and rediscover the world using various ships. Of course, hybrid sea monsters and bosses lurk the depths. More ships with different weapons can be unlocked in order to help players journey further.
The game won awards at game shows such as BitSummit 2017 in Kyoto, Japan in BIC Festival 2016 in Busan, South Korea. It was also recently featured in Nintendo’s Nindies Showcase video for this year’s PAX West.
- Original side-scrolling shooter with monster-hunting objective
- Unique “Old Sketching” visual style
- Two game modes (Quest mode, Hunter mode)
- 4 Playable ships with unique weapons
- 25 large monsters and 4 enemy ships to hunt with 9 special events to complete