With the looming release date of its Nintendo Switch version, Bandai Namco unveiled some Switch-only features for “Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.”
Originally released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC during October of last year, the upcoming Switch version will release on September 22. The developers have taken advantage of the console’s unique aspects and have integrated them with the following:
- Play the story mode while docked, or continue them on the go while on handheld mode
- Initiate 1 on 1 battles while on handheld mode
- Share the Joy-Cons and play against each other on the same screen while on tabletop mode
- Participate in six-player co-op modes to take down bosses
- Fight in two teams of three online in 3 vs 3 online matchmaking mode
In adding to these features, players can also use motion controls with the Joy-Cons to recreate the actions of certain attacks such as Kamehameha and Spirit Bombs.
Curious how these all will work? Bandai Namco has prepared a features trailer for you. Take a look below.