The self-proclaimed “roguehate” game allows players to build their own cybernetic crime-buster, called “Jydge,” using a variety of items. Various configurations give players the freedom to complete a number of mission goals, either aggressively or stealthily. And even though the game is a standalone title, it is set in the same world as 10tons’ other title, “Neon Chrome.”
“It’s been amazing to see all the fun, creative, optimal, or downright silly combinations early JYDGE players have put together with the dozens and dozens of character and weapon customizations available,” said Tero Alatalo, 10tons CEO and lead designer for the game.
“JYDGE” costs $14.99 on both PlayStation Network and Steam, but PC players currently have a 20 percent discount for a limited time. Additionally, those who already own “Neon Chrome” on Steam can score another 20 percent discount on top of the current promotion, bringing the price down to 40 percent off. You can check out the game’s features and trailer below.
- Choose your cybernetics, items, mods, and companions from over a BILLION different configurations. You be the JYDGE!
- Deal ruthless Jystice with your Gavel. Fire lead, rockets, lasers, electricity, and other deadly tools of the law.
- Find creative solutions to get extra medals for your heroic performance and unlock new equipment.
- Break, enter, and confiscate as you please with vastly destructible environment.
- Team up with your CO-JYDGE for local co-op.