Within two weeks of releasing in other platforms, 10tons’ newest game “JYDGE” has also made its way to the Nintendo Switch.
The mission-based top down shooter with customizable characters first released on Steam and PlayStation 4 two weeks ago. The Xbox One version became available two days later, while the Switch version was announced on October 16. All versions are the same and cost $14.99 (or equivalent) in their respective storefronts.
The game’s release on the Switch eShop comes a week after “Neon Chrome,” which arrived on October 12. 10tons describes “JYDGE” as a spinoff prequel of sorts for “Neon Chrome,” with both games set on the same world. But instead of being a roguelite, 10tons considers “JYDGE” as a roguehate game.
If you are interested with the Switch version, here are the game features and its official launch trailer.
- Choose your cybernetics, items, mods, and companions from over a BILLION different configurations. You be the JYDGE!
- Deal ruthless Jystice with your Gavel. Fire lead, rockets, lasers, electricity, and other deadly tools of the law.
- Find creative solutions to get extra medals for your heroic performance and unlock new equipment.
- Break, enter, and confiscate as you please with vastly destructible environment.
- Team up with your CO-JYDGE for local co-op.